Everything you need to pass your Certification Exams! Your Certification is Guaranteed*
- Instructor recorded videos of the course
- Practice Exams
- A+ courseware
- Online labs on real equipment - 6 months access
- Additional CompTIA A+ videos and exam assistance
- Both CompTIA A+ Certification Exams Included
CALL 855-798-3942 OR SUBMIT THIS FORM FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.Quote
Start your CompTIA A+ training and Certification Today!
*If you do not pass your exam with our Certification Training Bundle, you may apply the cost of the Self Study Training to a Live, Online Training Course. The online course includes an additional Certification Exam and the ability to re-sit the course for up to one year, at no additional charge.
|Alternative Live Online Course Dates||Price|
|January 4 - January 9, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|February 15 - February 20, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|March 7 - March 11, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|March 28 - April 1, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|April 18 - April 22, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|May 9 - May 13, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|May 30 - June 3, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|June 13 - June 17, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|July 6 - July 10, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|July 25 - July 29, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|August 15 - August 19, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|September 12 - September 16, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|October 3 - October 7, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|October 24 - October 28, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|November 7 - November 11, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
|December 5 - December 9, 2020||$2,795||More Info|
CompTIA A+ 2019 (Core Series)
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today's core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today's digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The CompTIA® A+® Core 1 and Core 2 (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002) course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician. It will help you prepare to take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification examinations, in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Support operating systems.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
- Implement operational procedures.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 220-1001 Certification Exam and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
Lesson 1: Supporting Operating Systems
- Identify Common Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Use Windows Features and Tools
- Manage Files in Windows
- Manage Disks in Windows
- Manage Devices in Windows
Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring PC Components
- Use Appropriate Safety Procedures
- PC Components
- Common Connection Interfaces
- Install Peripheral Devices
Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Display and Multimedia Devices
- Install and Configure Display Devices
- Troubleshoot Display Devices
- Install and Configure Multimedia Devices
Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Devices
- Install System Memory
- Install and Configure Mass Storage Devices
- Install and Configure Removable Storage
- Configure RAID
- Troubleshoot Storage Devices
Lesson 5: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
- Install and Upgrade CPUs
- Configure and Update BIOS/UEFI
- Install Power Supplies
- Troubleshoot Internal System Components
- Configure a Custom PC
Lesson 6: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Configure and Use Linux
- Configure and Use macOS
- Install and Upgrade Operating Systems
- Maintain OSs
Lesson 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Install and Manage Windows Applications
- Manage Windows Performance
- Troubleshoot Windows
Lesson 8: Network Infrastructure Concepts
- Wired Networks
- Network Hardware Devices
- Wireless Networks
- Internet Connection Types
- Network Configuration Concepts
- Network Services
Lesson 9: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Configure Network Connection Settings
- Install and Configure SOHO Networks
- Configure SOHO Network Security
- Configure Remote Access
- Troubleshoot Network Connections
- Install and Configure IoT Devices
Lesson 10: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Manage Users
- Configure Shared Resources
- Configure Active Directory Accounts and Policies
Lesson 11: Implementing Client Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Configure Client-Side Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Concepts
Lesson 12: Security Concepts
- Logical Security Concepts
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Physical Security Measures
Lesson 13: Securing Workstations and Data
- Implement Security Best Practices
- Implement Data Protection Policies
- Protect Data During Incident Response
Lesson 14: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
- Detect, Remove, and Prevent Malware
- Troubleshoot Common Workstation Security Issues
Lesson 15: Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops
- Use Laptop Features
- Install and Configure Laptop Hardware
- Troubleshoot Common Laptop Issues
Lesson 16: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Types
- Connect and Configure Mobile Device Accessories
- Configure Mobile Device Network Connectivity
- Support Mobile Apps
- Secure Mobile Devices
- Troubleshoot Mobile Device Issues
Lesson 17: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print Devices
- Maintain Laser Printers
- Maintain Inkjet Printers
- Maintain Impact, Thermal, and 3D Printers
- Install and Configure Printers
- Troubleshoot Print Device Issues
- Install and Configure Imaging Devices
Lesson 18: Implementing Operational Procedures
- Environmental Impacts and Controls
- Create and Maintain Documentation
- Use Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Implement Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Basic Scripting Concepts
- Professionalism and Communication
IT Self Study is your best choice for CompTIA A+, CompTIA A+ training, CompTIA A+ certification, CompTIA A+ online class, CompTIA A+ certification training, CompTIA A+ certification course, CompTIA A+ course, CompTIA A+ class.